House Republicans prepared a 123-page report defending President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine and rejecting the allegations that Trump has abused his office or committed an impeachable offense. CNN's Erin Burnett points out some crucial discrepancies in the report.
- Luminex Corporation Declares Fourth Quarter Cash Dividend
- Alanis Morissette jokes Vanilla Ice would've found her 'overstimulating to look at
- Nicole 'Snooki' Pollizi is quitting Jersey Show
- Hailey Bieber brands social media 'breeding ground for toxicity'
- CITGO Reports Strong Performance on Top Company Goals
- Abilities Expo--#1 Event for People with Disabilities--Debuts in Dallas Dec. 13-15
- Ho Ho Ho ... Merry Mash-Up!
- Petco Foundation Surprises Animal Welfare Organizations Nationwide with $875,000 in Holiday Wishes Grant Awards
- Shellfish Closes, Up For Sale
- Maria Juanita Guevara “Janie Hill”
- Carol Diane Sparks
- Patrick Clark Ryan Jr.
- Ashley Marie Duenez
- Norman Lee Marshall Sr.
- Wood Partners Announces Groundbreaking of Alta Cathedral Lakes in Spring, Texas
- Local law enforcement: 29 arrests made November 25 through December 1
- Jesus “Jesse” Arredondo Sr.
- Local law enforcement: 26 arrests made Nov. 18 through Nov. 24