A plumber working at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church told a local radio show he discovered a large sum of money inside a wall at the church while doing routine repairs. Police are investigating whether the discovery is connected to a 2014 case in which $600,000 dollars in cash and checks were stolen from the church safe. CNN affiliate KPRC reports.
- Lupita Nyong'o says it is 'too soon to tell' if Hollywood has changed since #MeToo
- Ricky Gervais only cares about getting laughs with his comedy.
- Regina King's son dead by suicide
- Emma Roberts and Garrett Hedlund split
- Texarkana police arrest suspect after man shot in the face
- Dakota Johnson wants to 'make a difference' in Hollywood
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend put their New York home on the market
- Adele 'plans to reschedule her Las Vegas shows as soon as possible'
- Point Comfort city administrator resigns
- …WINTER STORM WATCH AND FREEZE WATCH IN EFFECT THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING… ...GALE WATCH IN EFFECT TONIGHT THROUGH THURSDAY EVENING...
- Lula Ann Ruddick
- Elvira Reyes Villarreal
- Jesse R. (JR) Rigby
- Arrest made after high speed chase
- Lottie Tumlinson Hranicky
- Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drug Company's Online Pharmacy Launches with Lowest Prices on 100 Lifesaving Prescriptions
- Ben Affleck's daughters were too stunned to speak when they met Taylor Swift
- Robert Charles Dominguez