In this impeachment edition of The Point, Chris Cillizza and Elie Honig, CNN legal analyst, discuss what the difference is between an impeachable offense and a criminal offense and how President Trump may still be in legal trouble even if he is acquitted by Congress.
- Analysis: The most popular six-figure jobs in the U.S.
- Luminex Corporation Declares Fourth Quarter Cash Dividend
- Alanis Morissette jokes Vanilla Ice would've found her 'overstimulating to look at
- Nicole 'Snooki' Pollizi is quitting Jersey Show
- Hailey Bieber brands social media 'breeding ground for toxicity'
- CITGO Reports Strong Performance on Top Company Goals
- Abilities Expo--#1 Event for People with Disabilities--Debuts in Dallas Dec. 13-15
- Ho Ho Ho ... Merry Mash-Up!
- Shellfish Closes, Up For Sale
- Maria Juanita Guevara “Janie Hill”
- Carol Diane Sparks
- Patrick Clark Ryan Jr.
- Ashley Marie Duenez
- Norman Lee Marshall Sr.
- Wood Partners Announces Groundbreaking of Alta Cathedral Lakes in Spring, Texas
- Local law enforcement: 29 arrests made November 25 through December 1
- Jesus “Jesse” Arredondo Sr.
- Local law enforcement: 26 arrests made Nov. 18 through Nov. 24