The Port Lavaca Wave has been as "Constant as the Waves" since 1890.
The Wave publishes each Wednesday and is Calhoun County's source for news, sports, business, opinion, shopping and classifieds.
News and advertising deadlines are 11 a.m. on Monday.
- Abby Lee Miller planning cosmetic surgery
- Lindsay Lohan defends beach clubs
- Residents left in the dark as severe storms push into the ArkLaTex
- Early morning storms pound portions of the ArkLaTex
- Adam Lambert ditches antiperspirant deodorant
- Camila Cabello takes social media breaks to protect herself
- John Legend apologises to Chrissy Teigen over row
- Adele stays fit with Pilates regime
- Prosecution calls nine witnesses during day three of murder trial
- Flores, Serena convicted of murder
- Joe David Balboa
- CCISD announces honor rolls
- Flores, Serena pleaded 'not guilty' in murder trial
- Game Wardens arrest Seadrift man on 16 charges
- Education Foundation hosts summer kick-off carnival
- County eyes 200-plus acres for convention center
- Local law enforcement: 30 arrests made June 3 through June 9
- San Juana “Janie” Perez