The Port Lavaca Wave has been as "Constant as the Waves" since 1890.
The Wave publishes each Wednesday and is Calhoun County's source for news, sports, business, opinion, shopping and classifieds.
News and advertising deadlines are 11 a.m. on Monday.
- Elton John says Taron Egerton is like 'family'
- Shia LaBeouf's 'cynical gene' softened by co-star
- Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney tie the knot
- Sienna Miller is 'terrible' at being famous
- Paris Hilton attends grandfather's funeral
- Lewis Hamilton is 'still fighting'
- Lady Gaga is single again
- Kylie Jenner does her make-up in 10 mins
- Formosa Plastics Agrees to Pay $50 Million Settlement for Polluting Texas Waterways
- Officer injured after altercation with student
- It’s not 2020 but there is still an election coming up
- Calhoun County Fair category rules and regulations
- 3 dead following explosion in Red River County
- Lucindo Garcia Escobar Sr.
- Local law enforcement: 33 arrests made Sept. 30 through Oct. 6
- Evelyn Acosta
- Ira James Thompson Jr.
- Christopher “Chris” Lee Beck