The Port Lavaca Wave has been as "Constant as the Waves" since 1890.
The Wave publishes each Wednesday and is Calhoun County's source for news, sports, business, opinion, shopping and classifieds.
News and advertising deadlines are 11 a.m. on Monday.
- Being a missional church
- The Heritage Center lunch menu
- Rihanna is dating A$AP Rocky?
- Blac Chyna was 'distraught' to learn Kylie Jenner to Dream on doomed helicopter
- Anne Hathaway names baby son Jack?
- Jodie Turner-Smith won't bring up kids in US
- T.I. apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant's death
- Blac Chyna to pay $72k to ex landlord
- One dead in train, vehicle collision near Seadrift Coke
- CCISD honor rolls
- Shafer’s legacy lives on through youth fundraiser
- Vehicle chase ends with three injured
- Justo Chavana
- Local law enforcement: 14 arrests made Jan. 20 through Jan.26
- Filomena Carriles
- Peggy Jean Broussard
- Tow Boat named after Raymond Butler
- Local law enforcement: 26 arrests made Jan. 13 through Jan. 19